Admission to the Two year Pre - University course
The admission to the Karnataka Pre – University Course shall be open to candidates who have passed,
- The Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- A Candidate passing any examination which is recognized and equivalent to S.S.L.C Examination of Karnataka
- state must possess letter of permission from the P.U.E Board, Bangalore at the time of admission to P.U. Course.
- The admission to P.U.C – I is provisional and it is subject to approval of P.U.E Board, Bangalore.
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Duly filled P.U.C – I Admission Form.
- Original Leaving Certificate (LC) of SSLC / CBSE / ICSE.
- Five photo copies of Leaving Certificate (Attested by Gazetted Officer).
- Two photo copies of SSLC / CBSE / ICSE Marks card. (Attested by Gazetted Officer).
- 5 ID size photos and 2 stamp size photos.
- Students belonging from SC / ST, Cat – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB should produce caste Certificate.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 2,00,000/- should produce income Certificate.