PROFILE OF THE TRUST:
We are……….. Bharatesh Education Trust, a name synonymous with quality education, active learning experience & industry interface. The Trust was started in 1962 by a bunch of passionate young entrepreneurs who wanted to bring about a meaningful change in the society through the best way ….. education. The small seed sown 61 years ago has today grown into a massive tree with over 19 educational institutions, a rural hospital to cater to the needs of the rural poor, reaching out to the underprivileged through the community polytechnic & strengthening eager hands through its skill development activities. The courses offered from KG to PG, across three beautiful & buzzing campuses in and around Belagavi City and other two campuses at Halaga and Kuduchi. Over 8000 students avail the quality education imparted at its institutions. More than 800 staff members are on the rolls of the institutions.
- Students should be regular and punctual to the college
- Student can appear for the PUC Examination only if his / her attendance is minimum 75% in each subject (theory & practical).
- Identity Card must be worn while in the college campus
- A duplicate Identity Card will be issued only after ascertaining that the loss was in exceptional circumstances & on payment of required fees.
- Student should not remain absent for the Test & Examinations.
- Student should not stand or loiter in the corridors of the college during or after the college hours.
- Students are forbidden to write or mark on the walls of the college building or the desks or any piece of furniture. Any student who is found guilty of breach of this rule is liable to be fined.
- Students desirous of having character certificate, study certificate & transfer certificate may apply for the same at least 3 working days in advance along with the prescribed fees.
- Any misconduct either inside or outside the college premises will be held as a serious breach of discipline and dealt with accordingly.
- Students should not attend any other class except their own.
- The students failing to abide by the rules are liable for disciplinary action by the principal.
- Use of mobile in the classroom & college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking, chewing of pan & gutka or use of any addictive substance is prohibited.
- All the students must abide by the dress code of the college, framed in accordance with the secular nature of the college environment.
- Wearing clothes such as priest robes, cassocks, burkha etc, indicative or symbolic of any religion, caste, community or sect is strictly prohibited.
The library is supposed to be the core of any educational institution. Every effort is being made for the development & enrichment of the Library. The Library is planned in such a way that it meets entirely the needs of the students. Books are supplied to the students for home reading.
- The Library will be kept open during the academic terms on all working days except on Sundays & Holidays.
- Readers are requested to use the books with great care.
- Writing or marking in the books is strictly forbidden.
- The books will be issued to the student on borrower’s card once in a week on the day fixed for each class.
- Each borrower’s ticket will be valid only for the years specified on it. Borrowers ticket is not valid unless it bears the signature of the both the Librarian & the Borrower.
- The borrower’s ticket is non transferable.
- One book can be borrowed at a time on the production of the borrower’s ticket.
- The borrower in whose name any book is issued will be primarily responsible to return the book or to pay the resent cost of the book in case it is lost or disfigured.
- The borrower should take care of their borrower’s ticket. Loss of borrower’s ticket or any library book must be immediately reported in writing to the Librarian. Duplicate Borrower’s ticket will be issued to the borrower on payment of required fees.
- Clearance certificate will not be issued to the borrower unless he / she has returned all the library books & paid the fines, dues if any.
- Penalty, per day per book shall be recovered from the borrower for the delay in returning the library book.
Bharatesh Education Trust’s Scholarship for meritorious students.
1. Shri. Siddharth Patil donates Rs. 2,500/- in the name of his father Shri Bharat Patil to the student of Science stream who secures first rank to the college in PU-II Annual Exam
2. Smt. Uma Shirguppe donates Rs. 2,250/- in the name of her husband late Shri Dhapal B SHirguppe to the student of Commerce stream who secures first rank to the College in Pu-II Annual Exam.
3. Shri. Gopal Jinagouda donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of his wife Smt. Kasturi Jinagouda to the student who secures highest marks in English IN PU-II Annual Exam.
4. Shir. Vinod Doddanavar donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of his father Late Shri Komalanna Doddanavar to the student who secures highest marks in Chemistry in PU-II Annual Exam.
5. Smt. Sunita Deshpande donates Rs. 1.000/- n the name of her husband Late Dr. Gajanan Deshpande to the student who secures highest marks in Biology in PU-II Annual Exam.
6. Miss. Madhavi Gojepatil donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of her father Shri Prabhakar Gojepatil to the student who secures highest marks in Maths in PU-II Annual Exam.
7. Shri. Jayakumar Patil donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of his father Late Shri Nemu Patil to the student who secures highest marks in Accountancy in PU-II Annual Exam.
8. Mrs. Suparna Lagamannavar donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of her father Late Shri Yallappa Lagamannavar to the student who secures highest marks in Kannada in PU-II Annual Exam.
9. Shri. Rajendra Ramgounda donates Rs. 1,000/- to the student who secures highest marks in Business Studies in PU-II Annual Exam
10. Smt. Sunita Deshpande donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of her father Shri Bharat Vankudre to the student who secures highest marks in Economics in PU-II Annual Exam
11. Dr. Pramod Hanamgond donates Rs. 1,000/- to the student who secures highest marks in Physics in PU-II Annual Exam.
12. Shri. Mahaveer Upadhye donates Rs. 1,000/- in the name of his grandfather Late Shri Yeshwant Upadhye to the student who secures highest marks in Statistics in PU-II Annual Exam
13. Smt. Sunita Deshpande donates Rs. 1,000/- to the student who secures highest marks in Political Science in PU-II Annual Exam.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minority students from the Department of Minorities Bangalore
- SC/ST Scholarship from the Department of Social Welfare Scholarship Management Infomration System, Government of Kanrakata
- Food & Accommodation assistance for Post Metric Students from the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka
- Fees Concession Scholarship from Department of Backward Classes Welfare
- Good infrastructure
- Dedicated & well qualified staff
- Well furnished Computer Lab
- Well equipped library
- Individual student care
- Located in the heart of the city
- Fee concession for meritorious students
Bharatesh Sports Academy started in the year 2021.The prime objective of this academy is to nurture budding athletes, build up their physical fitness, groom their overall personality and train them for National Level Meets. Around 70 students are enrolled in this academy and these athletes are trained by Physical Director and athletics coach Shri. Pradeep Juvekar. Every day the athletes are coached in the morning and evening between 6am to 8.30am and between 3.45pm to 6.30pm.