Admission to the two year Pre - University course
The admission to the Karnataka Pre - University Course shall be open to candidates who have passed,
- The Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- A Candidate passing any examination which is recognized and equivalent to S.S.L.C Examination of Karnataka
state must possess letter of permission from the P.U.E Board, Bangalore at the time of admission to P.U. Course.
- The admission to P.U.C - I is provisional and it is subject to approval of P.U.E Board, Bangalore.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Duly filled P.U.C - I Admission Form.
- Original Leaving Certificate (LC) of SSLC / CBSE / ICSE.
- Five photo copies of Leaving Certificate (Attested by Gazetted Officer).
- Two photo copies of SSLC / CBSE / ICSE Marks card. (Attested by Gazetted Officer).
- 5 ID size photos and 2 stamp size photos.
- Students belonging from SC / ST, Cat - I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB should produce caste Certificate.
- Students whose parent's annual income is less than Rs. 2,00,000/- should produce income Certificate.